[#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 4:53 am

doeknuts wrote:I personally think it's unfair of Zeo to lynch Zage based on suspicions with no evidence to back it up.

Lynching because he assumes Zage is scum? That's like asking for a lynch right there.

Of course. the original lynch was mostly baseless as I have never played with her before. But she keeps on providing me with evidence to keep a lynch on.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Mandie_Chan on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 4:54 am

Vote Update

No lynch - viking_queen (4 more)
Zage - Zeorymer (4 more to lynch)
Zeorymer - doeknuts (4 more to lynch)

Yet to lynch
Luso
Madam Madhatter
Aura
Stranger
Zage
MoliSama



DAY 1 ENDS IN 2 HOURSish
avatar
Mandie_Chan
Vanilla

Scorpio Monkey
Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 38
Location : Middle Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 4:57 am

doeknuts wrote:Aren't you attacking Zage instead of defending for yourself? :/

Zage wrote:May i ask how much Mafia games you have played? cos by the looks of it you don't have much experience.

Oh wahh I didn't spell something right how sad ;-;

This so far has been her only attack. Defend myself from what?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Zage on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 4:57 am

Grammar to me is a form of wording there for it is spelling, there for i don't care for it 8DDD

Zeo i really wanna know how much mafia games you have played, cos if it was a lot, then you should know there is little to no way in defending yourself with out reveling what your role is.
avatar
Zage
Vanilla

Virgo Snake
Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 29
Location : The Satellite

http://pointzero.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by doeknuts on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:00 am

@Zeo:
So where is this evidence you have on Zage?
avatar
doeknuts
Jester

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : Central Auckland

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:01 am

My mafia experience doesn't make me oblivious to what you are trying to do. I will not roleclaim to satisfy your need to know if I'm a power role dangerous to you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by doeknuts on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:02 am

Also, from my attacks, and Zage's arguments to your "no lynching favours mafia" belief.
avatar
doeknuts
Jester

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : Central Auckland

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by doeknuts on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:04 am

And yes, not roleclaiming to prove you are indeed townie does cause suspicion.

If you do indeed have a powerful role like you say, that is why we have a doctor on our side.

However, I smell a likely joker candidate here.
avatar
doeknuts
Jester

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : Central Auckland

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:04 am

doeknuts wrote:@Zeo:
So where is this evidence you have on Zage?

Blurring the facts, no lynch advocate, attacking the arguer.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Zage on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:04 am

@zeo: umm okay i was saying i can't defend myself with out claiming, but yeah that go's for you as well.
I grow tired of your judgmental actions & words
avatar
Zage
Vanilla

Virgo Snake
Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 29
Location : The Satellite

http://pointzero.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:05 am

I never said I have a power role, I am saying that Zage wants to know if I do.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Zage on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:10 am

why would i wanna put you at risk if you do have a U.R, I never asked you to reveal your role nor did i hint at it.
avatar
Zage
Vanilla

Virgo Snake
Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 29
Location : The Satellite

http://pointzero.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:12 am

Zage wrote:Zeo i really wanna know how much mafia games you have played, cos if it was a lot, then you should know there is little to no way in defending yourself with out reveling what your role is.

Zage wrote:why would i wanna put you at risk if you did have a U.R, I never asked you to reveal your role nor did i hint at it.

And then there was fail.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Zage on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:17 am

<< your kidding right

@5:50pm you posted-
Zeorymer wrote:Common scum tactic - attacking the arguer instead of defending.

Also >_________> grammar =/= spelling.

@5:57pm i replyed-
Zage wrote:Grammar to me is a form of wording there for it is spelling, there for i don't care for it 8DDD

Zeo
i really wanna know how much mafia games you have played, cos if it was
a lot, then you should know there is little to no way in defending
yourself with out reveling what your role is.

I was replying to your post, about you saying I was attacking you, instead of defending myself
avatar
Zage
Vanilla

Virgo Snake
Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 29
Location : The Satellite

http://pointzero.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:22 am

The contradiction you made still stands. Maybe you should word a little more carefully next time, because you DID at least hint at it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Mandie_Chan on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:32 am

Day 1 ends in 1 hour and 30 min


*please note that if there is a tie for the leading lynch/no lynch then it shall be a random choice as to which one is picked.
avatar
Mandie_Chan
Vanilla

Scorpio Monkey
Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 38
Location : Middle Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Zage on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:34 am

I don't see how that is hinting at it, it was more of a fact that i was putting out there, that it's the only way i could have defended myself against your attacks. plus like you said i haven't attacked you that much at all, when you have attacked me to no end, so i don't see how what you are saying is relevant.
avatar
Zage
Vanilla

Virgo Snake
Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 29
Location : The Satellite

http://pointzero.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by doeknuts on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:40 am

@Zage:
Is there a reason why you haven't voted to lynch Zeo yet?

Just curious.
avatar
doeknuts
Jester

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : Central Auckland

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:43 am

Me too actually... you were so pro - no lynch but haven't followed through with either of your claims.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Luso on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:45 am

@_@

Okay I can kind of see Zeorymer's argument here - but at the same time he's being very... agressive, I'd say.

I'm personally suspicious of both Zeo and Zage. I think I will hold my lynch for now, though - it's day one and there's very little to go on.

Though, judging by previous mafia games, a lynch on day one tends to be run by scum of some sort. But it's hard to say that applies to all games, though it does to most. @_@ Oh confusion. I don't even know.
avatar
Luso
Jester

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Zage on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:50 am

well I'm pulled between two options nolynch or lynch zeo i have not yet decided, so i have not yet placed my vote.
avatar
Zage
Vanilla

Virgo Snake
Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 29
Location : The Satellite

http://pointzero.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by doeknuts on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:52 am

And yet as you said before, Zage, when someone lynches you you always lynch back.

And Zeo has been attacking you nonstop.

I personally don't see why you haven't lynched yet.
avatar
doeknuts
Jester

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : Central Auckland

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:54 am

Because she knows I'm town, yet has no convincing evidence to say that I'm not.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Zage on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 5:57 am

..... 8DDD oh yeah i had lynched Zeo with in that post but then decided against it, I wanted to hear what zeo had to say before i made my vote.

I guess i could vote now that i haven't gotten any real reason as to why he lynched me
avatar
Zage
Vanilla

Virgo Snake
Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 29
Location : The Satellite

http://pointzero.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by doeknuts on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 6:01 am

TBH Zeo, there is more than enough evidence against you.

And I still think you're too unreasonable with your lynch at Zage.

But there is still doubt. And I prefer having 100% than with doubt.

So unlynch Zeo for now.
avatar
doeknuts
Jester

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : Central Auckland

Back to top Go down

Re: [#1] BM Ouran High Mafia - Day Four

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum