Point Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Mini Mafia [Day Four]

+9
Aura
Mandie_Chan
MoliSama
^_^Steve^_^
viking_queen
Lyon
Nee
Madam Madhatter
Olli
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Black Cat Mini Mafia [Day Four] - Page 4 Empty Re: Black Cat Mini Mafia [Day Four]

Post by KyleytheKiwi Sun 06 Dec 2009, 9:37 pm

O.o

It kind of makes me wonder what kind of role she has if she is just giving up so easily, its quite confusing to me really....

There is no real point in me lynching as you guys have already reached (and gone over) the limit, so there is no point over doing it.

I guess some information would be good....
KyleytheKiwi
KyleytheKiwi
Jester

Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Black Cat Mini Mafia [Day Four] - Page 4 Empty Re: Black Cat Mini Mafia [Day Four]

Post by Sirius Tue 08 Dec 2009, 7:41 pm

hey guys is it possible for nee to be a joker? (jester) and she was relying on the post inactive 's thing to come up? and now she has won?

Sirius
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandie_Chan Tue 08 Dec 2009, 7:50 pm

that is an option but in this case I wouldn't think so. Nee has lost interest in other games and wasn't joker. Personally I think we DON'T have a joker because of the numbers we have. There are so many other important roles that would/should take priority in the game
*though in saying this it is only my personal opinion*

either way lynch has been reached and we can't do anything about that.
*goes to PM olli to update*
Mandie_Chan
Mandie_Chan
Vanilla

Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olli Tue 08 Dec 2009, 8:17 pm

Lynch Update
Nee - Lyon, VQ, Sirius, doeknuts, Zage, Molisama, Steve, MM ((LYNCHED))

Yet to vote
Mandie
Kyleythekiwi

Please wait while the lynch story is being written
Olli
Olli
Explosive Mongoose

Libra Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Olli Tue 08 Dec 2009, 8:38 pm

Spoiler:

DECEASED
Ollithia - Cute white cat - Innocent Victim
Nee - Bug master Shiki - Mafia Roleblock

Active Players
Molisama
Kyleythekiwi
Madam Madhatter
Lyon
Mandie
Zage
Aura
Steve
viking_queen
doeknuts
Sirius

PLEASE PM ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS ASAP!!!!
NIGHT ONE ENDS ON MONDAY THE 14TH OF DECEMBER AT 4PM
Olli
Olli
Explosive Mongoose

Libra Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Olli Mon 14 Dec 2009, 2:50 am

NIGHT ONE

He saw her just sitting over there all by herself so he walked back to her quickly to give her an ice cream "Here you go princess" She scrunched up her face at how cold it was but kept eating it. "So Princess, your gonna stay helping me get rid of the apostles?" He asked her. "Of course! I wouldn't do anything to hurt you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doctor Tearju was just sitting in her lab doing a few basic tests on Nano technology. She didn't notice the portal open up behind her and an arm appear in it. She didn't hear anything but felt a sharp pain going straight through her chest. She looked down to see her blood dripping off an invisible sword

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I am so sick of that little princess getting everything she wants' he thought to himself. He smiled to himself as he thought up the best plan. "Hey Princess," he called out "you wanna come for a walk?" He smiled as he saw the young girl walk through the door "Sure" she replied. He lead her outside and through the woods. "Hey, look over there! The sunset is so pretty!" She said as she walked closer to the cliff. He silently pulled out his gun and called out to her "Hey Eve!" She turned round and he shot her right in the chest. The force of the bullet sending her over the cliff into the ocean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She quietly walked into the abandoned warehouse, hunting her bounty. This guy was worth heaps! She smiled at the thought of how much food and drink she could get with it. "So a pretty little flower has come to kill little old me" She turned round but was too late. His hand gripped her face. She couldn't even scream as her face melted away. "Hm that was no fun" He said as he threw her body with the rest of the Sweepers who had come after him.

Town/Neutral/Mafia

DECEASED
Mandie - Nanotech Scientist Tearju - Knowledgable Townie
viking_queen - Nano Tech Girl Eve - Beloved Princess
MM - Sweeper Saya - Survivor

Active Players
Molisama
Kyleythekiwi
Lyon
Zage
Aura
Steve
doeknuts
Sirius

It is now Day Two
Olli
Olli
Explosive Mongoose

Libra Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Olli Mon 14 Dec 2009, 2:54 am

Day two

The town walked in a quiet procession down the main street behind the car that was carrying their Beloved Princess Eve. The town spent that day in mourning.

Town/Neutral/Mafia

DECEASED

Active Players
Molisama
Kyleythekiwi
Lyon
Zage
Aura
Steve
doeknuts
Sirius

IT IS NOW NIGHT TWO! PLEASE PM ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS BY 3PM ON THURSDAY THE 17TH OF DECEMBER!
Olli
Olli
Explosive Mongoose

Libra Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Olli Mon 14 Dec 2009, 7:27 am

ATTENTION!!!!
For lack of activity doeknuts is being replaced by Mandie!

ALSO
By his request Steve has been replaced by viking_queen

SINCE I'M BORED AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO DURING THE NIGHT PHASE, NIGHT TWO WILL END ON WEDNESDAY 16TH DECEMBER AT 2PM I'm also doing that cause I'm a mean person lol XD
Olli
Olli
Explosive Mongoose

Libra Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Olli Wed 16 Dec 2009, 1:22 am

NIGHT TWO

Rinslet walked up to her target and pushed her way through the crowd of fans before chatting away with her. She didn't seem like she was in a hurry so Rinslet knew that she hadn't had anything planned to do that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was walking home after doing what she sent out to do. She felt something hit her head so she put out her hands to catch it. She looked at the red rose in confusion then she realised, she was gonna die. She started running through the streets trying to find a place to hide but to no luck. She heard the footsteps coming up fast behind her so she quickly hid behind a corner. She saw him walk past her and let out a small sigh of relief, she was now outside his sword range. The last thing she heard was the sound of something moving very fast through the air and the sound of her final heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You think you're so great don't you" He said coldly. Jenos turned around only to find himself looking down the barrel of Hades. "Hey, lets not be too hasty" He replied as he slowly edged his way round so he wouldn't be cornered. Using his gun he directed Jenos outside and to a dark alley and forced him down to his knees. "Ca-can't we talk this thro...." Jenos's sentence was cut short as he was shot in the back of the head execution styles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sven quietly walked into the abandoned warehouse where people near by had heard strange noises coming from the night before. He crept slowly down the hall and quietly put his head round the corner, only to see Preta destryoing the rest of Saya's body. He knew it was her from the kimono she always wore. He then turned around and walked silently out of the warehouse, now knowing who's a threat to the town.

Town/Neutral/Mafia

DECEASED
Mandie - Thief Rinslet - Roleblock
Zage - Chrono Number Jenos - Vanilla Townie

Active Players
Molisama
Kyleythekiwi
Lyon
Aura
Steve Mandie
Sirius

IT IS NOW DAY THREE!

*Zage did die. I just had a fail moment! I'm really sorry!!

Last edited by Ollithia on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Olli
Olli
Explosive Mongoose

Libra Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyon Wed 16 Dec 2009, 1:41 am

Rinslet roleblocked Echinda

Mafia/Creed killed Rinslet

Train killed Jenos

Sven investigates Preta

Sorry I hate putting really long analysis
Lyon
Lyon
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed 16 Dec 2009, 8:29 pm

im curious Lyon what is you reasoning by saying Rins blocked Echinda as i cant see any reference to them in any night or day story

Sirius
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyon Wed 16 Dec 2009, 9:09 pm

Rinslet walked up to her target and pushed her way through the crowd of fans before chatting away with her. She didn't seem like she was in a hurry so Rinslet knew that she hadn't had anything planned to do that night.

It says Rinslet, and Echinda is a famous movie star. I know the anime and manga quite well. And the last sentence "Rinslet knew that she hadn't had anything planned to do that night" shows that the roleblock failed as Echinda didn't have anything to do that night.
Lyon
Lyon
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandie_Chan Wed 16 Dec 2009, 11:41 pm

Fear me... FOR THE THIRD TIME~

Twisted Evil
Mandie_Chan
Mandie_Chan
Vanilla

Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed 16 Dec 2009, 11:45 pm

ah i see i've only read the first part of the manga please excuse my limited theme lit

Sirius
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyon Wed 16 Dec 2009, 11:57 pm

That's ok Smile

So Mandie_chan is back in the game for the third time.

I'm gonna throw my suspision list out there
1. Molisama
2. Sirius
3. Kyleythekiwi

Anyone else have a list?
Lyon
Lyon
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandie_Chan Wed 16 Dec 2009, 11:58 pm

not suspicions yet...

but Lyon I like the way you do night analyzing. Could you also do night 1?
Mandie_Chan
Mandie_Chan
Vanilla

Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyon Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:04 am

Sure
Night one

Sven investigates Eve (Sven seems to be the investigator by his night two action, and Eve is known as Princess) I think Sven is the investigator

Dr Tearju is killed by Creed with the help of Echinda (It says Tearju and Echinda can open portals and Creed uses an invisible sword) I think they are Mafia

Eve is killed by Train (It says that it's Eve and Train is the only other one to call her Princess) I think Train may be Vigilante

Saya is killed by Preta (Saya is the Sweeper and Preta can make things disolve by touching them) I think Preta is Serial Killer
Lyon
Lyon
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandie_Chan Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:10 am

awwww train killed Eve >_<;

k so we have (left in the game)
Train - Vig
Sven - investigator
Preta - SK
Creed and Echinda - Mafia
another townie character

ok... so we have 3 scum we need to kill (if we can get the SK today it means one less kill at night)

according to the night stories... we HAVE NO DOCTOR!!! >_> must be a bastard mod... dang it (because doctor/investigator/mafia are the 3 crucial roles in a game).

I'm going to re-read the thread for my suspicions... we need to kill scum or town have lost the game >_<
Mandie_Chan
Mandie_Chan
Vanilla

Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandie_Chan Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:12 am

Mandie_Chan wrote:another townie character
*in case people ask why I've put this up in the above post
I believe it's a town character because otherwise the game would be unbalanced. Another mafia would be OVER KILL and another neutral would be unfair to the town side... thus to my mind they must be a town character~
Mandie_Chan
Mandie_Chan
Vanilla

Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyon Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:17 am

The other character is town.... probably a vanilla as there isn't another character with a night action....

Hmmmmm my first suspision is Molisama.....
I think she may be either mafia or SK
so Lynch Molisama
Lyon
Lyon
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandie_Chan Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:19 am

um... Lyon before I lynch you for a lynch THAT MAKES NO SENSE

care to explain WHY you are lynching her. Do you know something the rest of us don't?
Mandie_Chan
Mandie_Chan
Vanilla

Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyon Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:20 am

Yes I do know something the rest of you don't Smile
Just trust me on that
Lyon
Lyon
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandie_Chan Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:22 am

Lyon wrote:Yes I do know something the rest of you don't Smile
Just trust me on that

ok... I've never played a game with you so... I'm inclined to NOT follow you because I haven't played with you before (and thus don't know how you play)

so~ if you know something... do you know if they are SK or not?
Mandie_Chan
Mandie_Chan
Vanilla

Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyon Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:25 am

Yes they are SK
Lyon
Lyon
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandie_Chan Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:26 am

That's enough for me~

lynch Molisama
Mandie_Chan
Mandie_Chan
Vanilla

Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next